Skin cancer that is non-melanoma can be easily and more importantly effectively be treated with BEC5 which is also branded as Curaderm. BEC5 Curaderm cream is particularly powerful when spread over Basal cell carcinomas. Consisting of a specially purified plant extract means BEC5 Curaderm is successful on Basal cell carcinomas ( BCC ) or Squamous cell carcinomas ( SCC ) which are the most widespread forms of skin cancer. Curaderm cream applications are also effective on benign tumours such as age spots, Keratoses, sun spots and Keratocanthmoas.
Taken from Solanum Sodomaeum this is a plant that is discovered in Australasia. This plant includes an important extract – Solasodine Glycosides. This is an active ingredient that is also discovered in smaller quantities in the eggplant and aubergine salosodine Glycosides and has been established as being very effective for treating cancerous skin conditions. As a result it is incorporated into BEC5 curaderm cream. BEC5 curaderm cream is a renowned sun spot cream, age spot cream that treats skin cancer at the source. Regressing non-melanoma skin cancers It is calculated that more than 80,000 people have applied BEC5 cream, with numbers continuing to grow as a lot more people are trying non-invasive treatment. Clinical trials carried out in Great Britain and Australia have investigated and established BEC5’s power to treat and regress skin cancer that is non- melanoma. One particular study showed how 72 patients being treated with curaderm BEC5 cream ended in the regression of all treated lesions that included 29 SCCs, 39 BCCs and 56 actinic keratoses. Within 1 to 13 weeks of treatment they were healed 100%. Recently 10 UK hospitals discovered how using BEC5 cream twice a day was able to offer total remission to 78% of the patients in as little as 8 weeks. The remainder 22% of patients had improved but required a slightly prolonged treatment time of 13 weeks. This was all made easy without radiotherapy, surgery or chemotherapy.
Royal London Hospital dermatologists have cited the efficacy of BEC5 curaderm cream as being -safe and effective’ skin cancer treatment along with being a perfect therapy for outpatient treatment. This is thanks to BEC5 being affordable and versatile. Approximately 95% of skin cancer are not the Melanoma type and eliminate the need for invasive and expensive operations. For both secondary and primary skin cancer this is proving a highly practical treatment.